I’ve listed a few examples below, but please click the above link for the full post with the complete list.
- Natural Resources Project – graphic organizer designed for earth science students.
- Science Lab Report – sample lab report template.
- Math Content Vocabulary Cards – students complete these cards by providing symbols, definitions, math representations, and synonyms for math terms.
- Multiplication Table – study guide for students.
- Math Quiz – generates problems automatically and you can even set the ranges of the numbers to generate in hidden fields (addition, subtraction, multiplication, operators, and facts.
- Spreadsheets – a simple document to kick start your use of Google Docs in class.
- Variables and Expressions – a study guide for helping students learn these algebraic terms.
General Math or Science:
- Classroom Jeopardy – a template for playing Jeopardy as a review for tests or exams.