If you want quick access to your PowerTeacher gradebook it is possible to load it without first going to the portal, logging into PowerTeacher portal and then launching the gradebook. Here’s how:
- Click the link below this should open cryptic looking code in a browser window. Then click File Save As to save the attached Java Launch file to your desktop.
- Double-click the file on your desktop and it starts loading your gradebook.
- It will ask you which school you want to log into (choose the appropriate grade level).
- It will also ask for your PowerSchool username and password,
- Click “Login”, and that will load the gradebook directly.
This will also work from your home computer, i.e. you don’t need to log in to school in order to access your PowerSchool data.
Click here to open the shortcut. Then File Save As to our desktop. Enjoy !!!