Alan Maclean put together a this post for his students. I thought it may be helpful to teachers as well.
Are you getting this message?
Follow these steps to enable macros:
1. Go to the Micrsoft Office Menu and select ‘Word Options’ at the bottom.
2. Select ‘Trust Center’ in the left pane.
3. Click on the button ‘Trust Center Settings’ on the right.
4. Select the option ‘Enable all macros’
5. Save your document and close Microsoft Word.
6. Open Microsoft Word again and you will be able to Cut and Paste!